With the transfer of two feature race meetings in Queensland, William Hill is allowing customers the opportunity to cancel any all-in bets on the feature races affected to be refunded at your own request.
The best way to contact William Hill is to call Customer Service on 1800 007 238
The Queensland Carnival has turned into a complete debacle with a diabolical track being presented at Eagle Farm last week.
As a result, Racing Queensland has made the decision to shift the remaining Group 1 racedays from Eagle Farm over the road to Doomben.
Significantly, this will result in distance changes on staying races like the Oaks and Derby (from 2400m to 2200m) as well as the Stradbroke Handicap (1400m to 1350m).
Leaving aside concerns around track condition, Doomben is known for generally favouring front runners while Eagle Farm being more spacious with a longer straight, gives back markers a better chance.
This fundamentally changes the nature of each race. Therefore, as a result of these changes William Hill has elected to give our customers the choice of whether or not they would like to have future bets on the carnival refunded.
Conditions are as follows:
- Cut off time for refunds is 9am on the Wednesday prior to the race
- No maximum or minimum size applies to the bet refunds
- To cancel your bet you must contact Customer Service on 1800 007 238
- Bets will be cancelled straight away on contact with CS
- Refunds are available on the Queensland Derby, Queensland Oaks, JJ Atkins and Stradbroke Handicap
- Applies to bets placed prior to Monday 29th May 2017.