|Brisbane v Gold Coast
Saturday 4:35pm at Gabba
|Best: Over 195.5 points ($1.88)
Prop: Dayne Zorko 120+ Fantasy Points ($2.00)
The post-Rodney Eade era begins for the Suns when the Gold Coast travels to Brisbane to take on the last-placed Lions.
Brisbane sit last on the ladder with a 4-15 record. They have the worst defence in the AFL while they rank 16th in scoring. The Lions have lost their last two clashes but have been strong at the Gabba recently with two wins from their last five. Brisbane have conceded 100-plus in 15 of their last 18 matches.
Gold Coast have lost their last five and have fallen to 15th on the ladder, deciding to sack coach Rodney Eade as a result. The Suns have been held to 67 points or fewer in four of their last five. Gold Coast have kept opponents to under 100 for two straight weeks for the first time since Rounds 12-13 last fortnight.
Stats That Matter
– Brisbane have won 8 of the last 12 clashes with Gold Coast.
– The over has hit in 7 of the last 9 clashes.
– The Lions have covered three straight against the Suns.
– Brisbane have covered just 4 of their last 15 at the Gabba.
– The over has hit in 10 of the last 11 Gabba matches where Brisbane are favoured.
– The Lions have covered just 1 of their last 7 matches at the Gabba as a favourite.
– Brisbane are 7-14 ATS at the Gabba off 85-plus points.
– Gold Coast have covered just 1 of 5 at the Gabba.
– The Suns are 18-11 under as a small outsider.
2017 Line: Brisbane 11-8, Gold Coast 8-11
2017 Over-Under: Brisbane 11-8, Gold Coast 10-9
What To Expect
Only the desperadoes give even the slightest hoot about this game. Trying to find a winner is an absolute guess. The Lions are a big over team as a favourite at home and that is as good as Wolfy has.
How It’s Shaping Up
Brisbane by 10
Over 195.5 points ($1.88)
Dayne Zorko has hit 119 points in eight of his last 11 clashes. Racked up 116 in Round 1 v the Suns.
Dayne Zorko 120+ Fantasy Points ($2.00)
The Wolf’s AFL Tips: Round 21
Have you ever wanted to bet on a market that just isn’t available anywhere? If so, your life is about to change with William Hill’s BuildABet. Complete the form, requesting the market you want and our traders will price the market up for you! We will be in touch once the request is live on our site.